Mobile Banking is a fast, easy, convenient and secure way of accessing your bank 24 hours a day 7 days a week from wherever you are.
If you are a smart phone user download Paramount App from your app store. If using a basic phone you can access the service by dialing *356# (For Safaricom subscribers only)
You can use our Paramount Mobile Banking service 24/7 for any of these functions:
- Funds Transfer (between Paramount Bank accounts)
- Mobile Airtime Top-up (to Safaricom, Airtel,Orange and Yu subscriber numbers)
- Transfer money from your Paramount Bank account to an M-Pesa Account. (charges KES 60 + KES 6 for excise duty)
- Utility Bill Payment (KPLC, Zuku, DSTV, GOTV, Nairobi Water, Airtel Postpaid,Orange Postpaid, Jamii Telkom) .
- Service Request (Full Statement Request,Registration for Email Statement )
- Email alerts for account transactions.
- Lifestyle features(Traffic Cameras,Business tools and extras)
You can now transfer funds from your Mpesa account to your Paramount Bank account using our Paybill number 907950. Applicable to Safaricom subscribers only.
To subscribe to this service, please download the below form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete it at any of our branches.
Download Mobile banking application Form